The palace of the Counts of Rodezno, is a three floor building of architectural and artistic interest of the S.XVI (Renaissance period) completely and tastefully reformed. Located in Ollauri, in the heart of the Rioja highland and in full route of the wine, where beautiful landscapes and an extensive range of leisure and cultural interests can be found.
The palace of the Counts of Rodezno offers the visitor a unique sense of its welfare; the solid natural stones transmit the beauty and security that breathes in an non-smoking place.
We offer inside room for yoga practice as well as outdoors in a quiet and peaceful environment. Ideal for yoga retreats. Easy access from Bilbao airport.
The house is rented privatelly to groups of up to 18 people (24 h. attention) and has the following services:
• 5 double rustic exterior rooms equipped (including 4 additional extra bed).
• Two double sofa-bed and a beds for baby.
• 2 Parlour-Dining room with plasma TDT television, DVD, musical chain and library.
• Computer Apple macintosh available and WIFI.
• 4 bathrooms and 1 toilet completely equippied (with towels, soap, shampoo, hair dryer…). Bathrobe-bath slippers under request.
• 2 big kitchens completely equipped with washing machine, dryer, glass-ceramic hob, refrigerator, microwave, crockery, toaster…
• Stone table in the garden with banks in a grape covered area.
• Garden wood furniture, big barbecue, lightning and a little fountain.
• Bike / rakets offer
• Animal admission
• Private garage
• 2 independant entrances
• 2 km of Haro (city with a water park, riding school, museum of art, outdoor sports centre – pool, street markets, gymnasium-spa, movies, train, superstores, medical attention…)
• 5 km of Santo Domingo de la Calzada (Road of Santiago)
• 20 km of El Ciego of Frank Gehry
• 40 km of Logroño
• 42 km of Vitoria
• 50 km of Valdezcaray (ski runs)
• 100 km of Bilbao, (airport, ferry, the
Guggenheim, beaches, museums. ..), of San Sebastián and Burgos (deposits of Atapuerca).
To arrive to Ollauri, go Logroño direction to N-232 and turn to Pancorbo – Santander. Or A-68 (Logroño – Bilbao) till exit 9.
By train: Alvia to Haro
Airports: Logroño, Vitoria, Bilbao (also ferry).
Address : Carniceria 8, Ollauri, La Rioja, Spain, 26220
No property video available.
Bed Linen, Cable or Satellite, Fireplace or heater, Internet access, Microwave, Pets Allowed, Phone, Television, Washing Machine
Renting since: ----
Speaks: Not Specified
Carniceria 8, Ollauri, La Rioja, Spain, 26220
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved VacationCluster.com