DANCIN’ WITH WAVES
NORTH SWAN BEACH (6.5 Miles North the End of the Road)
4th Row Oceanside Home (500′ to beach)
6 Bedrooms (6 are Masters)
1 w/King, 1 w/King, 1 w/King, 1 w/King, 1 w/Duo-Bunk (Double & Single) & Bunkset, 1 w/Duo-Bunk (Double & Single) & Bunkset, 2 Queen Sleep Sofas, 2 Twins
7 Full Bathrooms & 1 Half Bathroom
Custom home on high corner lot offers great unobstructed ocean views and direct (only 500′) beach access. House is designed for multi-family use and has special handicap and senior amenities (elevator stops on all floors, wide hallways, master suite with roll-in shower, direct pool access from ground floor). Professionally decorated. Elegant decor includes plush interior furnishings, original oil paintings and colorful floral arrangements. All bedrooms have private bathrooms and deck access. Ground level with pool room/rec room area with sleeper sofa and kitchennette (refrigerator, dishwasher, wet bar), full bathroom, and New Office Room (WIRELESS Internet, TV & Daybed w/Trundle). Mid-level has four bedrooms, four full baths, a den with sleep sofa, and a laundry room. Upper level has well stocked gourmet kitchen with access to screened porch, full dining area, great room, ship’s watch, powder room and two master suites (one handicap friendly). Expansive decking with outdoor furniture and great views on three sides of mid and top level.
UPPER LEVEL: Greatroom; Kitchen; Dining Area; King Master; King Master; 2 Full Baths; Powder Room; Screened Porch; Access to Deck.
MID-LEVEL: 2 King Masters; 2 BunkRoom Masters; 4 Baths; Den; Access to Deck.
LOWER LEVEL: Gameroom; Kitchenette; Full Bath; Office room (w/Daybed w/Trundle); Access to Pool Area.
Private Heatable Pool (14×33); 6 Person Hot Tub; Pool Table; Satellite Dish; 12 Color TVs (Two Large Screen: 1-42 inch flat screen in greatroom for 2011); 3 VCR/DVD Players; Elevator; WIRELESS High Speed Internet; PlayStation II; 2 Stereos w/CD Player; Video Library; Games; Books; High Chair; Port-A-Crib; Baby Gates; Booster Seat; 10 Phones; Answering Machine; Multifunction (Print/FAX/Scan) Printer; 3 Dishwashers; 2 Microwaves; 2 Refrigerators w/Icemakers (one oversized); Gas Fireplace; Ceiling Fans; Wet Bar; Pool & Deck Furniture; Large Screened Porch; Beach Equipment; 10 Beach Chairs.
POOL IS HEATABLE FOR $395 PER WEEK
ELEVATOR(Additional Deposit Required)
PETS NOT PERMITTED
FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE REQUIRED
Address : Corolla, Corolla, North Carolina, United States, 27927
No property video available.
Covered Parking, Internet access, Phone, Swimming Pool, Television, Washing Machine
THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE NORTHCAROLINA VACATION RENTAL ACT. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS. YOUR SIGNATURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND
YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY AS A VACATION RENTAL.
*If trip interruption insurance is not desired, deduct cost from Total above and initial here: .
NOTE: Tenant's decision with respect to the purchase of trip interruption insurance will affect Tenant's rights in the event of a mandatory evacuation. See Paragraph 12 below. (For a complete description of the Travel Insurance Policy please follow the link: www.travelguard.com/astp ) **Tax rates are calculated as of the time of this Agreement. Tenant shall be responsible for payment of all applicable taxes according to rates in effect at the time of occupancy.
14. Indemnification and Hold Harmless; Right of Entry; Assignment. Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Agent and the owner from and against any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by any person (including Tenant's guests) as a result of any cause, unless caused by the negligent or willful act of Agent or the owner, or the failure of Agent or the owner to comply with the Vacation Rental Act. Tenant agrees that Agent, the owner or their respective representatives may enter the Premises during reasonable hours to inspect the Premises, to make such repairs, alterations or improvements thereto as Agent or owner may deem appropriate, or to show the Premises to prospective purchasers or tenants. Tenant shall not assign this Agreement or sublet the Premises in whole or part without written permission of Agent.
2) OCCUPANCY: Each home listing includes a statement of maximum occupancy (babies in cribs are not included). Maximum occupancy must be strictly adhered to. All rentals are to family groups only, no sororities, frateities or other non-family groups are permitted without the express permission of the homeowner or Karichele Realty. Leaseholder must be at least 24 years of age and able to provide a valid driver’s license upon request. Leaseholder must be in occupancy at all times during the period of the lease. IF ANY HOME IS FOUND TO EXCEED THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY OR FAMILY GROUP RESTRICTIONS OR TENANT FAILS TO COMPLY WITH ANY LAWS OR REGULATIONS, TENANT WILL BE EVICTED WITHOUT REFUND.
3) ACCOMMODATIONS: a) All homes are individually owned and fuished to the taste of the owner. Each home is equipped with basic housekeeping items such as pots, pans, dishes, glasses and flatware. Tenants must provide their own bed linens (unless otherwise noted in property description), towels, food items, paper and cleaning products. Every effort has been made to list extras included in homes; however, Karichele Realty is not responsible for changes made by owners or errors in any advertising. b) Any damages to the home or its contents during occupancy are the responsibility of the Tenant and must be immediately reported to Karichele Realty and paid for prior to departure. TENANT AGREES TO LEAVE THE HOME IN AS GOOD OR BETTER CONDITION AS WHEN FOUND.
CANCELLATIONS/TRANSFERS/REFUNDS: 1) A fee of $75 will be charged if you cancel or transfer your reservation. All cancellations or transfers must be made in writing to Karichele Realty. In the event of a transfer/cancellation, Karichele Realty will make every effort to re-rent the property. If the cancelled or transferred period cannot be re-rented, all monies shall be forfeited unless covered by the travel protection insurance.
2) Karichele Realty will not be responsible for cancellations due to non-completion of a property. All monies paid prior to the cancellation will be refunded and the contract cancelled with no liability to tenant or Karichele Realty.
3) By entering into a contract to rent a property, you have legally obligated yourself to that property for the specified period of time. Without exception, Karichele Realty will not compensate, relocate, or otherwise relinquish your contractual obligation due to maintenance issues/problems or your personal aversion to a property. Karichele Realty will not be held responsible for noise or loss of view due to construction and NO REFUND will be made.
4) TV’s, VCR’s, stereos, and other entertainment equipment are provided by many owners as extras. In the event of malfunction or breakdown, every effort will be made to expedite repair, but Karichele Realty does not guarantee repair or replacement and NO REFUNDS will be made. This NO REFUND policy will also apply to A/C, pool, hot tub, or any other household equipment due to mechanical failure, power outage, Cable, TV or Satellite service breakdown. However, if you incur difficulty with any equipment, please notify us immediately.
5) Karichele Realty will not be held liable for circumstances beyond our control including inclement weather, evacuation due to hurricanes, flooding, or other natural disasters, and NO REFUND will be made. Travel protection insurance is offered and has been made a part of your reservation. To decline this coverage, you must cross through the amount; deduct the cost from the total and initial in the space provided.
B) The balance due, including all taxes (which are subject to change), and any additional fees must be received by Karichele Realty thirty (30) days prior to check-in and/or occupancy of the premises. Karichele does not send a reminder of your second payment so be sure to mark this on your calendar. Allow five (5) days for mailing. IF BALANCE IS NOT RECEIVED THIRTY (30) DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK-IN, RESERVATION WILL BE CANCELLED.
C) Payment may be in the form of personal check, money order, bank wire transfer, certified or cashier’s check. If you prefer, you may also pay by Mastercard or Visa. For this convenience, you will be charged a $39.95 non-refundable convenience fee.
D) For reservations made less than 30 days from check-in, all monies are due immediately. NO PERSONAL CHECKS OR COMPANY CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHIN THE 30 DAY PERIOD PRIOR TO CHECK- IN.
E) PHONES: For your convenience and safety, all homes are equipped with telephones. Unlimited local calls may be made at no charge. Any long distance calls must be charged to your home phone or credit card. THERE WILL BE A ONE TIME $25 SERVICE CHARGE TO TENANT, IN ADDITION TO ANY LONG DISTANCE TOLLS, FOR ANY CALLS BILLED TO THE RENTAL PHONE.
F) 4-WHEEL DRIVE: Homes designated as accessible by 4 wheel drive only require a high clearance 4 wheel drive vehicle such as Ford Explorer, Jeep, etc. If you are unclear regarding your vehicle, please call the Karichele Realty office for further information prior to signing this agreement. KARICHELE REALTY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORTING TENANTS TO OR FROM 4 WHEEL DRIVE HOMES. KARICHELE REALTY WILL NOT PAY ANY TOWING BILLS INCURRED BY TENANTS.
G) WATER: Although the water in our homes is safe for drinking, color, taste and odor may vary. Due to the size of wells water pressure is low. Tenant may wish to purchase bottled water for drinking, at tenant’s expense. Every effort has been made to insure the best water quality possible, however these conditions are beyond the control of Karichele Realty or the homeowner and no refunds will be made.
H) POOL & SPA (HOT TUB) RULES: Tenant in any home equipped with a pool/hot tub must agree to the following rules.
I) GRILLING, BEACH FIRES AND FIREWORKS: Grilling on any decks, porches, or close to any portion of the home is prohibited by local fire ordinance. Beach fires are not permitted. Most fireworks are illegal on the Outer Banks, and all fireworks are banned from use on our properties.
J) JURISDICTION: This Agreement shall be goveed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of the State of North Carolina and be treated as though it were executed in the County of Currituck. Any action relating to this Agreement shall only be instituted and prosecuted in courts in North Carolina. Tenant Consents to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
Tenant agrees that Tenant has received and read any such addenda, and that they shall constitute an integral part of this Agreement.
THE NORTH CAROLINA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTAIONT AS TO THELEGAL VALIDITY OR ADEQUACY OF ANY PROVISION OF THIS FORM IN ANY SPECIFIC TRANSACTION.
|All information on this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.Vacation Rental Management Software|
by Rental Network Software
Renting since: ----
Speaks: Not Specified
Corolla, Corolla, North Carolina, United States, 27927
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved VacationCluster.com